|Tokyo University of Social Welfare TOP ＞ Scholarship for International Students|
Scholarship for International Students・School Fees Reductions
Exemption of Application fee and Tuition fees for New Students(2018)
1) Application fee （Enrollment 2018）
\30,000.- → \0 (Total exemption for the entrance as a freshman or transfer <Junior> )
\35,000.- → \0
2) Tuition fees and so on for the 1st school year（Enrollment 2018）
40% of exemption for the entrance as a freshman or transfer <Junior> )
（When a student’s academic achievement has been below average or if his/her conduct has significantly deteriorated, he/she may not be eligible for reduced tuition in the second academic year.）
* Fees above mentioned must be paid to the designated account within 1 week after the issuance of the “Certificate of Eligibility” and “Certificate of Admission” which is issued for successful applicant by TUSW will be sent by Express mailing Service.
* In addition to the above-mentioned fees, applicants will have to pay textbook fees (approximately \20,000.-, somewhat different from every year) and fee for National Health Insurance (approximately \11,000.-) after entering university.
Scholarship from Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
Name of scholarship
Honors Scholarship for Privately Financed International Students (No need for repayment)
Students who are eligible for the scholarship:
Regular Undergraduate and Graduate Students, International Research Students and Japanese Language Program Students are all eligible.
48,000 yen per month
1) This scholarship is not applicable to all the students. Only some students will be eligible.
2) There are conditions for applying for this scholarship, such as student’s academic achievement of the previous year, average amount sent from a student’s private funding source, amount of funding from other scholarships and the annual income of a student’s financial supporter residing in Japan
3) The scholarship will be paid from the second academic year on.